List of Prohibited Items
The following commodities are not acceptable for transport by NOVA under any circumstances.
- Antiques (breakable and/or fragile)
- Firearms, parts thereof and ammunition
- Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Human remains, including ashes
- Jewelry, precious metals and stones
- Narcotics (illegal)
- Property, the carriage of which is prohibited by any law, regulation or statute of any federal, state or local government of any country to or through which the shipment may be carried.