01. In these terms and conditions, the terms 'you' and 'your' refer to you personally (if you are an individual) or the entity you represent (if you registered on behalf of a business entity), and the terms 'we' 'our' and 'Nova' refer to Nova LLC, its related companies, and/or its third party suppliers.
02. You agree that clicking the 'I Accept' button prior to registering for a Nova account is valid and equivalent to signing a hard-copy printed agreement between you and Nova. You may decline the terms and conditions, but if you do so, you will not be able to open an account or use Nova services.
03. To register to use Nova services, you need to provide Nova with a current, valid e-mail address. You certify that the information you provide is accurate and that you will update it promptly if any of it changes. We reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed account or an account that has been inactive for a lengthy period of time, or if we find you have submitted inaccurate information, or if we determine that your account may be compromised or used for fraudulent purposes. You may not open more than one Nova account.
04. You may not transfer your Nova account or your account login/password to any other person.
05. You agree to keep your Nova password confidential, to safeguard it and your computer(s) and mobile device(s) from access by others, and to log out of the website when your session is complete. You are responsible for any use of the Nova website and of your Nova account made under your login and password. If you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your Nova account, or any known or suspected security breach such as disclosure or loss of your password or theft of your Nova account information, you should notify Nova promptly. We will immediately block or deactivate your account, and, depending on the circumstances of the security breach, we may allow you to open a new account.
06. You warrant and represent that:
- you are at least 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your country,
- you have obtained all necessary permissions to enter into and perform this agreement, and
- you will use the Nova services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
08. You may not use the Nova website or Nova services for any unlawful purpose. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to your Nova account and your use of Nova services if, in our opinion, your use may violate any laws, infringe upon another person's rights, or breach the terms of this Agreement.
- You may use the Nova website and Nova services solely for your personal use (including your friends and family members - see section 23) or for use by the business entity you represent. If you intend to resell products you receive via Nova services, you agree to comply with all laws and regulations that apply to the importation of products for resale, and with any applicable restrictions on resale required by the merchant.
- You may not offer for sale, resell, market, distribute, create a database from, or otherwise commercially exploit in any manner any of the content on the Nova website or information generated using the website.
09. When you use Nova's proprietary Shipping Cost Calculator for an advance determination of the combined costs of duty, taxes and international shipping, the resulting cost is an estimate only, based on the information you provide. The actual cost may vary from the estimate due to several factors, including but not limited to: changes in delivery company rates or an unavoidable fuel surcharge that our delivery company may impose (which we pass on to you with no mark-up); changes in currency exchange rates; differences between the estimated and the actual package weights; discrepancies between the estimated and actual product classification or value; the use of volumetric weight calculations for bulky, lightweight packages; and/or additional local delivery charges if your delivery address is in a remote geographic area. Special note: Some destination countries may assess government mandated clearance fees in addition to duty and tax. Depending on the nature of these fees, they may or may not be included in the Shipping Cost Calculator estimate. They will however be included in the charges assessed at shipment release.
10. The determination of whether or not a purchase made through an Nova Affiliate Stores qualifies for Cash Back is at the sole discretion of Nova. If an Affiliate Store fails to report a transaction to Nova or withholds payment to Nova for any reason, Nova reserves the right to cancel the Cash Back associated with that transaction. If Nova has any reason to suspect fraudulent activity is associated with your account, Nova reserves the right to delay or withhold payment of Cash Back. You give Nova permission to review your account with Affiliate Stores in cases where Nova suspects fraudulent activity. Nova is not responsible for lost or stolen payments, including gift cards. Nova is not responsible for payments delivered to the wrong address through no fault of Nova or for payment errors made by payment partners.
11. It is your responsibility to check your account regularly to ensure that Cash Back has been properly credited and paid and that your account balance is accurate. If you do not believe that Cash Back has been correctly credited to your account you must contact Nova Customer Service within 90 days of the transaction. Should you disagree with any adjustments made to your account or payments made to you, your sole remedy is to withdraw from the Program.
12. You may be taxed on your receipt of cash and other consideration (merchandise, travel, etc.) for member referrals, depending on the tax laws of federal, state, and local jurisdictions. Nova may choose to provide you with those notices to you on occasion. In all instances, you will be solely responsible for any and all tax liability arising out of the consideration received for member referrals.
13. Nova is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of, any Affiliate Store, or for any Affiliate Store withdrawal from the Program, or for any effect on accrual of Cash Back caused by such changes, discontinuance, or withdrawal. Nova is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of, any special offer or coupon code at an Affiliate Store site.
14. Nova is not responsible for the content or accuracy of information obtained from any third party (non-Nova) website which may be linked to the Nova website, or which you may access from this website.In addition, Nova does not warrant that access to this site or use of its Applications will be uninterrupted or error-free. We make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses, worms, and other malicious content from these web pages, but we cannot and do not guarantee the complete absence of such. Please take appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Nova website.
15. Nova websites, user interfaces, the 'look and feel,' the content, the Shipping Cost Calculator, and all associated and underlying software, know-how, methodologies and processes are and will remain the sole property of Nova or its third-party suppliers and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property laws. The use of the software, the data generated by the software, and all other materials made available on this website are licensed to you by Nova on a nonexclusive and limited basis.
16. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we make efforts not to publish any material that is subject to third party copyright, trademark or other legal protections. If you believe any material on the website infringes your intellectual property rights, please inform us by submitting an Infringement Complaint.
- Nova takes seriously the problems caused by Internet advertising and sale of counterfeit goods - which are also known as "knock offs", replicas, faux or fake products. Counterfeit goods are imitations of well-known brands. They are typically sold at prices lower than the genuine product, and they almost always bear what looks like the genuine product's trademark or logo. Ads for these products may or may not specify that they are replicas, and they are often difficult to distinguish from the genuine product - particularly in online ads where you don't have the chance to examine the goods themselves. While we make every effort to ensure that our service is not used for the sale of counterfeit goods, and we carefully select the merchants and products linked to our websites, we cannot guarantee that every item advertised and/or delivered through our cross-border shopping service is 100% authentic. But we do commit to investigate all problems,
- If you are the rightful owner of a trademark or other intellectual property, and you know or suspect that your rights are being infringed by the advertising of counterfeit goods on any Nova website and/or the shipment of such goods through our international delivery services, please inform us by submitting an Infringement Complaint.
17. E-mail notices, newsletters and/or information on the website will be the primary methods by which we will communicate. We will send notices and any other pertinent information to you at the e-mail address you supply when you open your Nova account or have subsequently updated. You can send notices or other communications to Nova using the e-mail ot submit a ticket.
18. E-mail notices, newsletters and/or information on the website will be the primary methods by which we will communicate. We will send notices and any other pertinent information to you at the e-mail address you supply when you open your Nova account or have subsequently updated. You can send notices or other communications to Nova using the e-mail ot submit a ticket.
19. We may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of your Nova account after the introduction of such modifications will constitute your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
20. Nova provides services enabling you to shop online from merchants' websites in another country and have products delivered to you in your home country; however, Nova does not sell the products to you. You are solely responsible for selecting and ordering the products from the merchant, and your purchase of a product is a transaction solely between you and the merchant.
21. Nova will not be liable for products lost or damaged in transit from the merchant to the Nova export facility. We reserve the right to refuse delivery at the Nova export facility if, upon inspection of the outside of the package, it is obvious that the product is damaged or incomplete. In such a case, we will return the product to the sender and will notify you.
22. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in effect in the country from which the goods are shipped, and in the country in which the goods are received. You will not use or attempt to use Nova to receive or send illegal, hazardous or dangerous materials, prohibited goods, or controlled substances.
23. We may modify or terminate our services at any time upon reasonable notice, either temporarily or permanently, without incurring any liability to you except for completing the processing of products ordered prior to the date of termination.
24. Nova is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of circumstances beyond our control. These include but are not limited to: natural disasters or acts of God, for example fire, earthquake, hurricane, tornado, storm, flood, fog; plane crash or embargo; war, riot, civil commotion or industrial action; epidemics or pandemics; power cuts, communications or other utility disruptions; governmental action or inaction; any defect or characteristic related to the nature of a shipment, even if known to Nova; and damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images, data or recordings due to electrical or magnetic interference.
25. These terms and conditions (or as they may be modified from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between us for the use of the Nova website, your use of your account, and the provision of Nova services. Any other written or oral statements are superseded and of no effect.